Thursday, January 19, 2012

Inspire.

I am glad to announce that my projectspace is just about done! Well, at least, it is more set up than it was to begin with. And I actually did a project in the projectspace, which I'll post about tomorrow. :) It's exciting!

Here is the awesome space:


Yep, that's it! The shelves aren't completely organized, and the dresser is actually going to have a variety of office and creative supplies in it, but right now it's empty. At least I'll be able to start to get a few things organized around here! It will be nice to be able to spend some quality time at home doing some of the things that I love.

I also wanted to show you all my inspire board. Basically, my inspire board is where I put things that inspire me, things that encourage me, things that I like, organizational ideas and project plans. In the above picture, it looks empty, but I've put a few things on it (and I've put a few things on it since I took the picture).


Sorry for the poor picture quality... I took both pictures with my phone because I didn't feel like breaking out the camera. For bigger projects, I'll be sure to take lots of pictures!

Looking forward to posting my first project tomorrow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment