Monday, January 9, 2012

I am venturing outside of the box this year!

I have decided... I want to live outside of the box this year!

"Living outside of the box" has a few different meanings for me.

It means to try different things. Do creative things that I have not been doing because I have "no time". I would also like to try my hand at some home improvement and decorating, not that I can do a whole lot since I am renting a place that I cannot permanently change.

A few of the projects I would like to accomplish this year:

  • Make a spoon display as a gift for my cousin
  • Make a decorative wall-hanging with a musical quote
  • Etch into glass kitchen ingredient holders
  • Renovate my coffee table
  • Make pillows for my couch
  • Fix my leaky faucet
  • Make a quilt out of old clothes and jeans
I can't really think of any more right now, but I am pretty sure that those are enough for now! I left them rather vague because I want to keep things relatively secretive as I have some great ideas that I haven't seen before.

It might take a little bit before I can start posting projects as I have to get the funds to do so. :) I'm excited to start though! First project will be making room for making projects. :) I'll post a picture of my work space when I'm done getting it ready! :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like some great projects! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete