Monday, July 23, 2012

Photography Technology Advances!

Ok, so I know my blog isn't really about technology. But this cool photographic gadget I saw in the news this morning got me excited! No, I'm not getting one (seriously, the price is beyond what I would consider reasonable for ME, and I really prefer a real DSLR). I just wanted to share it with all of you, so you could experience the coolness with me!

The technology used to create photographs and log memories visually has advanced by leaps and bounds. The vintage cameras in the photo above are a huge advancement from the world's first camera, seen below:


Interesting, isn't it? How would you like to take one of those on family vacation? Not me...

What I am so excited about is the first digital point-and-shoot with interchangeable lenses from Canon, the EOS M!

 
I love Canon products, and I am always excited to hear about new photographic equipment from Canon. It is mirror-less, which allows for it's very compact size, and the quality of images I am predicting to be excellent, as the sensor and other features are quite nice, and rival older DSLRs. When it comes out, it will retail at around $800.00 USD.

Here is the article I read this morning, and you can come to your own conclusions:

http://mashable.com/2012/07/23/canon-eos-m/

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. i lovveeeee your blog, keep posting gurl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all seriousness, i love cameras, i dont own one though. i cant afford one. :((((( i need a life

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new technology is far from boring
    The new technology has built in features that can produce decent shots and editing capabilities for less than
    300 bucks and tucked in a rugged plastic case that protects the small camera
    Yep my Sony sport cam has been a good investment

    ReplyDelete