Monday, February 6, 2012

quick and easy cookie recipe

I wanted to share with you all a very quick, easy and surprisingly tasty cookie recipe that I just discovered!

Ingredients:
1 18.25 oz (standard size) box cake mix, any flavor. I used dark chocolate :)
1 stick of butter
2 eggs
2 cups of chocolate chips (or whatever else you want, I am going to try different things next time like oats and raisins, etc.)

Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine all ingredients, stir until fully mixed. Drop spoonfuls of dough onto a cookie sheet. Bake for 11-15 mins. Cool and enjoy!

I made double chocolate chip cookies, and have passed them around to all my friends. They thought they were pretty good! Perfect for a quick recipe if you're short on time, and saves you money on all the different ingredients. Surprisingly tasty and chewy.

Here's a pathetic picture of the ones that I made (taken on my phone right after I baked a few). I used dark chocolate cake mix and mini chocolate chips. They look terrible, but taste mighty fine:

... maybe I should start using a real camera? Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment